Senior Analyst, Safety & Health and Environment(SHE)Changzhou, China Job ID 13648 Apply
The SHE Analyst supports site-level deployment of SC Johnson’s Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) management practices to ensure compliance with local legal requirements and SCJ global standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains SHE compliance assurance processes, including self-assessments and compliance calendars, to enable compliance with applicable laws, permit authorizations and company standards.
- Facilitates the deployment of employee-driven safety and environmental teams and provides technical support for team activities that promote a safe, healthy and environmentally responsible workplace.
- Maintains and analyzes data from internal audit processes, including SHE-related behavior observations, to proactively identify conditions and behaviors that can lead to SHE incidents.
- Supports deployment and maintenance of training processes to ensure that required safety, health and environmental training is defined, addresses required content and is tracked to completion.
- Provides technical support, including risk assessments and industrial hygiene sampling, to support compliance with regulatory and company standards.
- Collaborates with the site’s engineering and maintenance teams to ensure that inspections, testing, preventive maintenance activities associated with SHE-critical equipment and applicable high-hazard chemical processes are defined and appropriately documented.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor or above education experience
- 3 or more years of experience in Manufacturing, Production or SHE function
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com