Analyst, Supply PlanningChicago, Illinois Job ID 11425 Apply
Accountable for delivering balanced, world class results across case fill, inventory & process metrics with demonstrated commitment to supply planning process excellence and lean/continuous improvement. Performance against objectives is reviewed via weekly visual performance board meetings.
• Finished Goods Portfolio: ~100 - 200 SKUs OR
• Non-Finished Goods Portfolio: ~200 – 400 SKUs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages an efficient MPS/DRP/MRP process for assigned technology(s), within respective region
- Drives results through adherence to core supply planning processes and policies
- Optimization of inventory and case fill, end to end
- Drives decisions & trade-offs to optimize the supply plan and communicates to stakeholders
- Develop constrained/feasible MPS/DRP/MRP plans over the aligned time horizon, via SAP & best practices
- Cross functional (& external) collaboration to maximize trade-offs across production, inventory & capacity
- Master data ownership & compliance
- Escalate supply/inventory risk to the Supply Interface Manager & identify options to drive resolution
- Measure, analyze & communicate key process metrics
- Monthly inputs/capacity planning in support of Step 3 process
- Proven organizational skills & ability to perform under pressure & manage priorities w/competing demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Process improvement proficiency, e.g., root cause understanding, lean methodology, etc.
- Ability to work on a high-performing team in collaborative environment
- Quantitative/qualitative analysis, including business process metrics & measures linking to business KPI’s
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- University/bachelor’s degree required (in related field, e.g., Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration - preferred)
- A minimum of three months of supply chain work experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Experience in the CPG industry and/or knowledge of
- APICS certification, e.g., CSCP, CPIM, CLTD
- SAP experience/knowledge (planning related module)
- High level proficiency w/PC-based applications (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access)
- Demonstrated results working in a team-based, cross functional environment
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request toSCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.