Associate Manager, Consumer Insights & Business Analytics- Home StorageChicago, Illinois Job ID 22955 Apply
SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT OF OUR PEOPLE. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of consumers – such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country around the world. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Join our winning team of Wave Makers and Go Getters and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story.
The Consumer Insights & Business Analytics Associate Manager at SC Johnson offers you the opportunity to use that storytelling ability to establish yourself as a thought leader, a strategic business partner & an influential voice on significant business decisions. This role requires someone who is an effective communicator, is naturally curious, has a strong intuition on data quality and is an expert at navigating complex organizations. The CIBA associate manager will be tasked with developing new analytic insights to drive local activation while also educating the marketing commercialization organization on existing best practices and principles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop category learning agendas and partner cross-functionally in research design and implementation.
- Partner with cross-functional team (Marketing, Media, Finance, Sales, etc…) to develop comprehensive Marketing Measurement strategies that will enable SCJ to improve marketing investment productivity, including test and learn opportunities.
- Work with key vendors to complete Marketing Measurement studies (Marketing Mix, Closed Loop Measurement, Promotion analysis, eCommerce) that lead to clear recommendations that maximize efficiency and effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Effectively communicate insights and analytical findings to key stakeholders.
- Supports Centers of Excellence (Media, eCommerce, Retail & Shopper) to continue to advance and deploy best in-class analytics and shopper insights on a daily basis.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant experience or advanced degree and 3+ years relevant experience.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Advanced degree preferred.
- CPG experience preferred, with knowledge of CPG data sources (Nielsen, IRI, etc.).
- Ability to define root cause factors from data, experience, and judgment.
- Familiarity with Marketing Analytics, including media measurement, forecasting, pricing and assortment optimization.
- Partners effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Effective communicator, with the ability to simplify complex business challenges.
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, childcare, counseling services and more.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.