Associate Manager, Customer Marketing - Air CareChicago, Illinois Job ID 11850 Apply
- The Customer Marketing Associate Manager works closely with the Marketing Commercialization team, Sales and other company departments to ensure a coordinated approach to the pre-established Go To Market Strategies.
- The Customer Marketing Associate Manager serves as the key contact between internal cross-functional departments. Gathers and assimilates field and internal information, like Forecast, Nielsen reports, Competitive analysis, Promotional calendars, etc. to assess opportunities and develop recommendations.
- This is a developmental assignment for 2-3 years. After a successful completion of role, the individual assuming this position will rotate to another assignment which may require relocation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Your success will be measured based on:
- Clearly identify Growth Opportunities and Problems to Solve, develop selling material and assets by COT required to win in the market that are consistent with Sales and Marketing objectives.
- Monitor Media To Shelf execution and assess improvement areas to provide business solutions for growth.
- Interact and work with Customer Market Team, brand managers and cross-functional teams to deliver divisional business objectives.
- Support key field business teams with business planning, brand interaction, and top to top meetings.
- Participate in customer calls to provide support to the field, provide national perspective and gain insights to use in strategic and tactical planning.
- Provide recommendations to sales management and brand management on appropriate direction for sales execution of DMPPR strategies, tactics, and goals on assigned areas of business.
- Define and support the creation of Special packs and programs.
- Disseminate competitive intelligence.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:.
- University Degree and 5+ years of relevant experience or advanced degree and 3+ years of relevant experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Basic Qualifications:
- Exceptional computer skills:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- SCJ Data Tools (PlanIt TCM, Nielsen)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Experience with Sales (Target, Walmart or large Food Account) and/or Marketing (brand or commercialization)
- Desired Experience and Traits:
- Prior experience developing sales kits/tools (including POS materials) for both base business, promotional and account-specific products
- Prior experience in an analytical role
- Point of Sale marketing experience
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.