Associate Manager, Execution & Program LeadChicago, Illinois Job ID 15359 Apply
This position reports to the Manager of Capabilities and supports the North American team in driving execution excellence and project management and has direct connectivity with the Director of Planning. This role is critical in ensuring the North American supply chain is executing rituals and routines and ensuring the correct outputs are met at all levels of the organization. This position requires immense cross functional knowledge, along with analytical and project management skills to optimize the end to end supply chain.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead critical rituals & routines while driving ownership/accountability with cross functional partners.
- Provides consolidation and support for North America KPI report outs at the Global level.
- Manage programs which improve the end to end flow of data/information.
- Assure all appropriate cross-functional partners are engaged to deliver key sub-processes and milestones required for the project.
- Addressing barriers through problem solving and effective coordination with internal stakeholders
- Working within various time constraints to meet business critical needed, often managing multiple, time-sensitive, and high priority initiatives.
- Produce written recommendations and insights to key stakeholders on supply chain opportunities and help shape future supply chain design.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Supply Chain or Analytics) and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain and/or related role(s), OR military experience considered in lieu of education requirement and two years of experience in supply planning
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Ability to motivate non-direct reports; keep teams working well together.
- Operate in dynamic, complex, non-structured environment.
- Experience gathering, organizing, and evaluating financial data to support business decision making.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Proven, successful track record showing steady increase in responsibilities.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and make meaningful contributions to a team. Ability to influence, lead projects and effectively collaborate to achieve objectives and produce results.
- Familiarity with SAP; APO, ECC, BW.
- Ability to implement and drive rituals and routines.
- Certifications: Project Management (PMI), Supply Chain (APICS) certification.
- Full time position based in Chicago, IL.
- Up to 10% Travel.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.