Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization - Air CareChicago, Illinois Job ID 21672 Apply
The Associate Brand Manager position is on SCJ’s North America Marketing Commercialization Air Care Team and reports to the Manager of US Marketing Commercialization Air Care. The Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization - Air Care is responsible for leading the Glade Everyday Home Fragrance strategy and is accountable for delivering annual new fragrance launches and the Spring Seasonal program. As the Fragrance Strategy lead, the role leads the new fragrance launches and the Spring program by translating Global strategies into locally relevant go-to-market plans. The role is responsible for launching new everyday fragrances and Spring program each year, creating media-to-cart assets, media planning for the programs, and identifying opportunities to improve fragrance launch financials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a flawless launch of the new fragrances and the annual Spring collection, inclusive of ATL, BTL and customer specific assets
- Own and deliver monthly tracking in collaboration with CIBA, Customer Marketing and Sales on performance
- Lead key processes for new fragrance launches and Spring business: S&OP, Share Review, etc., providing insights and actions to address problems to solve on a monthly basis
- Collaborate with Global teams to influence long term seasonal strategy and ensure needs of US market are reflected to deliver long term pipeline of growth
- Lead media planning and execution for new fragrance launches and Spring FOCO
- Collaborate US segment leads to create a new fragrance launch and spring strategy aligned to each portfolio’s best practices and learnings
- Support Customer Marketing in developing customer-specific activations and sell in materials for seasonal program
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5+ years of relevant business experience OR advanced degree and a minimum of 3+ years of relevant business experience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong interest in CPG industry
- Working on cross-functional team
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Passion for innovation
- Prior experience in the CPG industry
- High sense of urgency
- Proven project leadership capability and propensity to grow within brand management and other commercial roles (including sales, customer marketing, and shopper marketing roles)
- Demonstrate honesty, courage and transparency in words and actions
- Promote collaboration by valuing others and building trust‐based relationships
- Remove barriers by focusing on priorities, making timely decisions, and maximizing empowerment
- Acknowledge tradeoffs, take appropriate risks and own all outcomes good or bad
- Passionately deliver winning results individually and through others
- Approach situations and processes with curiosity and open‐mindedness while applying new learnings
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.