Associate Manager, Supply Chain CapabilitiesChicago, Illinois Job ID 20090 Apply
The Associate Manager, Supply Chain Capabilities will focus on leading projects and owning established rituals and routines from ideation through execution while influencing across the broader organization. This position will lead daily/weekly supply chain meetings to drive collaboration and strategic partnerships within SCJ. In addition, the position will own, develop, and maintain analytical tools and Tableau dashboards to improve the content and execution of said rituals and routines. This role will interface closely with the entire end to end Supply Chain as well as Business Partners and Commercial Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and maintain Supply Chain Tableau dashboards using multiple data sources
- Represent SCJ capabilities and lead daily/weekly ritual and routines with cross-functional partners
- Maintain supply chain accountability for actions and escalations taken through the daily rituals and routines
- Work with Commercial Marketing to integrate category strategy and COR plan with operational capabilities
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- University Degree and 5-6 years of relevant experience, or an advanced degree and 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Military experience considered in lieu of education requirement
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Operations Management or Supply Chain discipline
- Experience with an industry leading Ecommerce or Omni-Channel firm implementing supply chain solutions
- Supply chain experience in other disciplines such as Transportation, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Supply/Demand Planning, Manufacturing or Procurement
- Change management skills
- Software experience: Teradata, SAP, Tableau, Microsoft Suite Tableau, SAP/BW and Microsoft Office including Project/Visio
- Self-starter who can drive results given ambiguity and minimal direction and oversight
- Customer/Vendor facing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across the organization
- Advanced project management skills
- The ability to build business partnerships and external collaboration opportunities wherever possible
- Knowledge of benchmarking and implementation of industry standards and best practices
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Must be able to organize and prioritize the issues and activities necessary to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of an organization internally and externally.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Willingness to take a position and to persevere in the face of significant challenge.
- 10% Travel
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.