Director, Marketing Commercialization - Air CareChicago, Illinois Job ID 15419 Apply
This position is in the SCJ North America Marketing Commercialization division of Air Care. This candidate reports to the Sr. Director of North America’s Marketing Commercialization-Air Care. The North America Marketing Commercialization Director is responsible for growing the business profitably while gaining share across PISO, Candles, Innovation, Sustainability, Glade Licensing, and ecommerce.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow the business in terms of sale, profits, and shares
- Contribute to defining the business strategy and translate into a winning go-to market plan (PISO – Invest, Candles – Turnaround)
- Co-create, adopt/adapt global marketing assets to meet the needs of the country & consult on media plan
- Act as the Facebook Expert for Team Glade, ensuring all assets meet best in class expectations and define test & learn opportunities annually with partner, agencies, CIBA, MIM.
- Consult Global Marketing on NPD concepts & Innovation Pipeline, ensuring market level commercial needs are met
- Own S&OP marketing inputs at the country cluster level
- Drive commercialization of new products in country cluster markets
- Manage and achieve successful financial outcomes through effective P&L Management, ROI, and pricing
- Work closely with Customer Marketing and Sales to optimize customer plans
- Lead, develop, and coach team of 4 ABMs
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of relevant experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Advanced Degree
- Global experience/exposure
- Leadership of cross-functional team
- Passion for innovation
- High sense of urgency
- Demonstrated team leadership and development
- Successful partnerships with agencies and ability to leverage IMC assets into execution
- Ability to define root cause factors from data, experience and judgment
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, counseling services and more.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.