Manager, Global Marketing – Digital MarketingChicago, Illinois Job ID 15667 Apply
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for defining the strategic roadmap for the brand.COM and brand content across all owned. You will be the connective thread between all global Media to Cart capabilities and SCJ brands, centered around human brand experience within digital and marketing technologies. In this role, you will have influence to determine how our brands go to market, from the .COM on out. Creating and executing tactical global strategies to grow the capability and our brands. You will be a challenger by breaking down and deconstructing traditional definitions of what a “brand” is or should be. The Media to Cart organization is a central operation that enables innovation, collaboration, to drive change on behalf of our brands. To deliver leading capabilities that allow our regions the flexibility to localize, optimize, and drive growth across all current and future marketing touchpoints.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. With strong lifestyle brand presence with Method®, eCover®, and Mrs. Meyers Cleaning Day®. SCJ has a strong growth strategy with digitally native brands, led by recent acquisitions like Sun Bum®, Coola® and Oars + Alps® through Corporate New Ventures team. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with various stakeholders including technology, operations, marketing, marketing technology, and agency partners
- Work closely with Media to Cart leaders across Channels and capability teams to help bring their priorities and initiatives to fruition. Focusing on a human first approach, not brand first.
- In partnership with Consumer Analytics, set up learnings for specific initiatives as we roll out new capabilities, test pilots, and foundational initiatives.
- Oversee development and maintenance of SCJ’s 350+ global websites, leading relationship with development partner and creative agencies, as well as internal technology and Content & Production, to ensure global brand & local market needs are met.
- Including but not limited to user experience design, a/b content testing, new market expansion, direct-to-consumer enablement, content and third-party tool integration
- Partner closely with our Lifestyle Brands business unit to quickly and effectively roll-out support for needed for market expansion.
- Partner with Global Brand and local Marketing Communication teams to develop and deliver effective web strategies based on their business objectives.
- Develop resource solutions in partnership with our development partners to help brands realize the potential of their brand.com’s ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced degree
- Demonstrated skills in managing complexity, providing strategic insight and executional excellence
- Budget management experience
- 2+ years with website management experience
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to complete a task
- Strong project management leadership skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills. Proven ability to work with agency partners and ideally with stakeholders in other countries (non-US)
- Proven leadership in setting strategic direction and innovation in solving marketing issues
- Experience with media or digital agency and client digital experience ideal
- Full time
- Up to 25% travel (when permitted again based on federal and SCJ guidelines)
- Chicago (preferred) or Racine based
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, child care, counseling services and more.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.