Sales Associate, 2023 BBA GradsChicago, Illinois Job ID 21011 Apply
In this role as a Sales Analyst, you will play an integral role in the success of the account teams by analyzing data into actionable insights which will have a direct impact to the SCJ business. You will have significant cross functional interaction with team members, marketing, customer marketing and also the opportunity to interface with the various accounts buying teams to deliver insights which will impact business results.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis across the respective business unit, as it relates to forecasting, sales performance, new item performance, display incrementality and sell through
- Responsible for sales forecasting, as it relates to the base business, new items, and display
- Utilizes POS data to uncover sales opportunities, and helps develop a sales narrative to be presented to the buying team
- Utilize multiple sources of data for analysis, including Retail Link, Nielsen data, Market Basket, BW, SAP, OLAP, and TPMax.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Marketing or Sales Internship or Analyst work experience
- Some knowledge of sales tools, i.e. Retail Link, Item360, and QMS
- Ability to adapt to changing work and client demands
- Strong communicator, as it comes to internal and external communication
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees.
- The individual assuming this position may need to relocate for future opportunities.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.