Senior Analyst, Customer Supply Chain - Business Process & InnovationChicago, Illinois Job ID 10888 Apply
- The Business Process and Innovation team supports Customer Supply Chain by providing program management, project leadership, and cutting-edge analytics.
- Team members can ensure SC Johnson remains competitive by staying abreast of industry best practices and enrolling the organization when change is needed.
- Applicants will have a passion for process improvement, a drive to provide best in class service to customers, and a desire to make a difference.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Customer Supply Chain with analytics, insights, and tools related to assigned areas. Provides training and ongoing mentorship to new Customer Supply Chain members.
- Proactively develops analytical tools in Tableau and Excel BW that can be used by Customer Supply Chain members and cross functional teams.
- Leads channel projects and cost savings initiatives and ensures successful implementation.
- Actively collaborate with customer supply chain and cross functional partners to ensure program compliance and coordinate when changes are needed.
- Engages with industry experts and non-compete CPG companies to remain up to date on customer related programs. Proposes program changes and enrolls the organization when needed.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or a related field AND 2+ years’ experience in Supply Chain or a related field OR Advanced Degree and 1+ years’ experience in Supply Chain or a related field.
- At least one year of Tableau development experience.
- At least one year of project leadership experience.
- Intermediate analytical skills including the ability to manage large data sets, identify trends, and translate into actionable information.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- SQL or Microsoft VBA experience.
- Able to present complex ideas in a simple and easily understood manner.
- Able to represent Supply Chain internally and externally in a professional manner.
- Innovative and strategic thinker.
- Proactive and goal/results oriented.
- An assertive yet collaborative leadership style.
- Full Time with a Monday - Friday schedule
- Expected Travel 5%
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned
at any time with or without notice as assigned by the Manager. The job description
does not constitute a contract of employment and the position remains at-will.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.