Senior Analyst, Supply Planning CapabilitiesChicago, Illinois Job ID 15366 Apply
This position reports to the Manager of Capabilities and supports the team in optimizing the end to end supply chain. We’re looking for a strong analytical and driven Supply Chain Analyst that can help identify and streamline process improvement opportunities. Within the team you will be expected to improve processes and make critical decisions that drive North America’s Supply Chain KPIs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives for rituals and routines
- Provide analytical support and leadership for the capabilities team
- Assist in driving North America rituals and routines
- Provide timely, relevant, and actionable reporting of key performance measures
- Support projects that reside with the North America Leadership Team
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Supply Chain or Analytics) and two year of experience in Supply Planning, OR military experience considered in lieu of education requirement and two years of experience in supply planning
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Proven, successful track record showing steady increase in responsibilities
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and make meaningful contributions to a team. Ability to influence, lead projects and effectively collaborate to achieve objectives and produce results
- Familiarity with SAP; APO, ECC, BW
- Ability to implement and drive rituals and routines
- Certifications: Project Management (PMI), Supply Chain (APICS) certification
- Full time position based in Chicago, IL
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.