Senior Financial Analyst FP&A – North AmericaChicago, Illinois Job ID 10664 Apply
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide routine financial support for the North America region including S&OP and financial reporting, variance analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
- Perform month end close activities and balance sheet analysis/account reconciliations for US accounts.
- Lead North America functional expense management, including annual budget process, preparing forecasts and providing variance analysis and commentary.
- Perform calculations necessary to record functional expenses/accruals (i.e. monthly sales commissions).
- Assist in managing the year-end audit process, prepare audit schedules and provide information and explanations to external auditors as needed.
- Special projects as defined by current business needs.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Breadth of experience, including Global Product Supply Finance or Corporate Control, with exposure to various P&L line items.
- Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, SAP, BW, and BPC.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong accounting and financial skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills (ability to prepare P&L models and analysis).
- Ability to summarize financial data clearly and concisely to enable speed and quality of decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and make meaningful contributions to finance/business objectives.
- Proven ability to lead project teams and work cross-functionally to deliver against business priorities.
- Focus on identifying and implementing process Improvements.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.