Specialist, Business SupportChicago, Illinois Job ID 12233 Apply
The Specialist role in Customer Marketing is a business support function that helps ensure successful commercialization of our brands to the trade. This position reports to the Director of Customer Marketing, Pest Control and is responsible for supporting the Pest Control & Air Care Customer Marketing teams. This is a dynamic environment, and the incumbent must be able to demonstrate high levels of organization, prioritization, sense of urgency and attention to details. The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently while remaining flexible under pressure and changing priorities, as well as be able to partner with key members within Customer Marketing, Marketing, Finance and external special pack vendors to accomplish work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a steward of the “product deck” process ensuring understanding of timing, process flow and critical needs by key stakeholders.
- Create and track special pack design briefs through the system.
- Deliver accurate and timely communication to the field through Customer Marketing Memos.
- Lead the sales packet process including timeline management, deal deck development, image and bar code uploading, monitoring material in-flow for completion and evaluating information for accuracy of message.
- Support on trades samples and images.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent interpersonal savvy skills to maintain and develop successful relationships with both internal and external clients with the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- Strong capability with Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a must
- Strong capability with SCJ Data Tools (PlanIt, PLM, ICreate Demand)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.