Sr. Analyst – Supply Chain CapabilitiesChicago, Illinois Job ID 19996 Apply
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports North America Supply Chain with analytics, insights, and tools related to assigned areas. Provides training and ongoing mentorship to new Supply Chain members
- Actively collaborate with customer supply chain, planning, logistics/warehouse, and cross functional partners to ensure program compliance and coordinate when changes are needed
- Ensures that supply chain requirements are documented and being met and that supplemental costs are being recovered
- Proactively develops & manages current analytical tools in Tableau or Excel that can be used by Supply Chain members and cross functional teams
- Relies on supply chain experience and/or knowledge to support Supply Chain Managers and Channel Leaders
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- University Degree and 2-4 years of relevant work experience or an advanced degree with 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Military experience considered in lieu of education requirement
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL/Teradata
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel and Tableau skills
- Tableau development experience-creating new dashboards
- SQL Studio experience or desire to learn
- Project leadership experience desired but not required
- Intermediate analytical skills including the ability to manage large data sets, identify trends, and translate into actionable information
- Able to present complex ideas in a simple and easily understood manner
- Able to represent Supply Chain internally and externally in a professional manner
- Innovative and strategic thinker
- Proactive and goal/results oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 10% Travel
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned
at any time with or without notice as assigned by the Manager. The job description does not constitute a contract of employment and the position remains at-will.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.