Associate Manager, Sales Account Management (Kroger)Cincinnati, Ohio Job ID 13331 Apply
In this position, you will be responsible for developing the SCJ business at Kroger through clear customer focus, effective business planning using an analytical approach to understand opportunities, strengths and objectives of account. Position objectives include gaining and maintaining distribution, securing effective shelf position and selling promotions for the assigned brands. This is considered an entry level sales account management role.
Please note: This is a developmental assignment for 2-3 years. The individual assuming this position will need to rotate to another assignment which may require relocation.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accountable for achieving sales quota, distribution, and pricing objectives for assigned accounts
• Develop, present, sell and implement product sales plans, deals, and promotions at the headquarter level and within individual divisions to meet corporate sales and merchandising objectives
• Work cross-functionally with retail operations to identify and deliver sales objectives in the accounts
• Understand syndicated data to access category and brand trends to identify opportunities for sales and profit growth. Create effective solutions
• Provide strategic input for account expectations and actions to grow the category including applicable promotions and special packs
• Account forecasting and promotional plan development including entering information into PlanIt (sales tracking and product demand management system)
•Bachelors degree and a minimum of 5+ years of relevant business experience OR advanced degree and a minimum of 3+ years of relevant business experience
•Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
•Previous Account Management, Sales, Category or Analyst experience
• Ability to analyze business to identify opportunities
• Computer proficiency on all Sales computer programs
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to adapt to changing work and customer demands
• Responsible for executing brand priorities
• Makes some account decisions with the position’s sphere of influence
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.