Key Account Manager - BELUXDilbeek, Belgium Job ID 12335 Apply
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. In Belgium, the product portfolio includes brands such as Canard®, Pledge®, Mr Muscle®, Glade®, Shout®, Baygon® or Deb®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the Country Manger Benelux, the Key Account Manager - BELUX will be in charge of developing the brand presence across a wide range of Belgian retailers. You will be part of a small team operating in Groot Bijgarden.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the development of our brand portfolio by managing perfectly the customer processes and by optimally translating our plan in activation plans at a customer level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- In charge of one of the top three Belgian retail accounts such as Carrefour, Lidl
- Development of trusted and long-term relationships with your customers
- Negotiation of the promotional planning and introduction of new products with your customers
- Managing the P&L on customer level
- Active participation in the business plans and account plans for key customers
- Active participation in the field sales meetings
- Sales forecasting
- Monthly reporting on business results
- Understand the Marketing and Finance landscapes, exchanging with colleagues in France and the Netherlands
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Key Account Management
- A successful track record in another FMCG company, with Belgian retailer business contacts
- Strong negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial, you lead the issue to be proactively solution-oriented
- Fluent in Dutch, French, and English
- Team player
- A hunter, able to adapt to your audience