Analyst, Supply Planning/ Supply Chain PlannerErkrath, Germany Job ID 13280 Apply
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner.
As the Supply Chain Planner, you will oversee the end to end supply planning activities for promotional and everyday Finished Goods produced offline at Repackers for the Central Cluster (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland and Czech Hub ).
You will define Finished Goods' (mainly promotional) replenishment plans in addition to monitoring performance and course correcting when needed.
Based in Erkrath, Germany, this is a great opportunity for you if you’re a recent graduate looking to launch you career or progress your career further within a global business. The role would suit you if you are interested in building an international career long term.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Supply Planning Manager (based in the Planning Hub located in Italy), you’ll be fully accountable for the weekly planning execution at the contractors under your responsibility. Alongside the core planning activities, you will be managing the relationship with third party manufacturers as well as with SCJ cross-functional teams to support new product introduction or portfolio refresh.
Here are the key activities you will be responsible for:
- Aligning supply plan with the company inventory targets and parameters for Re-Packing items and Packaging Components within SAP, and monitoring actual inventory levels vs. targets
- Managing product changes and representing supply planning in project teams.
- Supporting in the management of the Sales & Operation Planning process, reconciling SCJ demand with third party contract manufactures production capabilities.
- Supporting resolution of tactical issues with components and raw material suppliers.
- Proactively interacting with Customer Service and Local supply chain teams.
- Providing monthly KPI updates and root cause analysis on the main supply chain losses.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
The role requires a high level of autonomy, exceptional communication skills and strong analytical skills, coupled with a solution focused approach. In order to succeed in this role, you will therefore need to be highly proactive, a great team player and comfortable working with a wide variety of people across functions and locations.
In addition to this the following is required:
- Master graduate degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or similar
- First experiences through internships are beneficial, ideally in FMCG
- Ability to drive for results with high degree of initiative and speed
- Organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent in English and German, further language skills are beneficial
- SAP & Nielsen knowledge is a plus
What we offer
In addition to a competitive package, we offer excellent opportunity for career development, international career progression prospects and a flexible and autonomous working culture.