Associate Manager,Customer Supply ChainErkrath, Germany Job ID 14751 Apply
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
The primary purpose of this role is to drive the implementation of efficient Supply Chain services with key customers in the Central Cluster country group (D-A-CH, PL, CZ, SK, HU), to achieve preferred supplier status and deliver against the company’s growth and profit objectives. It’s the primary liaison between key customers and the company’s Supply Chain functions in relation to supply chain opportunities.
This role is primarily focused on the supply chain that is shared between the company and its customers, setting up optimal order to cash processes and reverse logistics optimization. Overall, the expected results are to implement sustainable, cost effective, supply chain processes while ensuring the customers' compliance with the company’s Customer Operations Metrics. This role reports to the responsible Country Group, Supply Chain Business Integration Manager.
This position offers a fixed term contract of 6 months.
- Executes best route to market and cost-to serve supply chain processes for the company and its customers; accountable for the supply chain initiatives that drive improved effectiveness
- Develops and agrees supply chain joint business plan (JBPs) in line with the company & customer strategy to create value and reduce cost. Owns & leads Supply Chain Customer Collaboration agenda with customers
- Partners with Sales, Demand Planning, Customer Fulfillment and Logistics to execute against strategic customer development opportunities and deliver Advantage Survey results
- Develops and deploys analysis and scorecards for communication to the customer and key cross-functional areas to improve supply chain compliance and effectiveness, applying course corrective actions as needed
- Acts as the escalation point of contact in day-to-day business with each assigned customer related to Supply Chain efficiency
- Supports joint forecasting (Promo, NPD, Displays), both internally and with customers as defined by cross-functionally (supply chain, commercial, finance) aligned process
- Uses EPOS data to maximize sales via ‘sell out’ and on-shelf availability engagement with top customers
- University Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role. Past experience in Logistics, Customer Fulfilment and Demand Planning roles will be considered competitive advantage
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory. Polish, as well as Czech, Hungarian and German are a distinctive advantage
- Advanced skills in Excel required, BW and SAP preferred and ability to learn and utilize customer systems and data
- Passion for Customer Service and Joint Value Creation as well as cost to Serve optimization mindset
- Able to represent Supply Chain internally and externally in a professional manner, both strategically and tactically
- The ability to build business partnerships and external collaboration opportunities wherever possible through excellent negotiation skills
- Demonstrated analytical thinker, skilled in problem solving and project management, assertive yet collaborative and team-oriented leadership style being able to influence at all levels
- Proactive, decisional, goal and results oriented, able to manage priorities and remove barriers
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application