Logistics Analyst Central EuropeErkrath, Germany Job ID 897 Apply
SC Johnson has a new opportunity for a Logistics Analyst Central Europe based inErkrath, Germany.
The internal job title at SC Johnson is Analyst - Logistics Operations - Germany
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson, a family company for the last 130 years, is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. We employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. SCJ’s product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®,Mr.Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
As Logistics Analyst, you’ll report to the Associate Manager Logistics Operations and you’ll be responsible for managing and supporting the day to day operations related to warehousing, secondary freight and inventory accuracy for the Central Europe cluster. You will assist in ensuring SC Johnson meets service expectations within budgeted costs in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Czech, Slovakia and Hungary.
If you are passionate about Logistics and looking to start your career in a regional role with a lot of exposure to all Supply Chain functions as well as Commercial, this is the opportunity for you!
Based in Erkrath, Germany we can offer you a competitive salary and attractive benefits.
• Gather operational metrics from Logistic Service Providers and apply Lean principles to deliver root-cause analysis.
• Support continuous improvement plans to improve service, B2B accuracy andCost to Serve KPIs.
• Partner with customer fulfillment team, customer finance, local sales and Logistic Service Providers to solve day to day logistics operational issues.
• Participate to country group Logistics projects.
• Secure Invoicing accuracy and resolution.
• Track operational costs monthly vs budget.
• Lead and standardize data collection to build and maintain the Cost To Serve database.
• Manage the B2B inventory accuracy at Logistic Service Providers.
• Analyze and solve problems involving inventory variances.
• Drive Master Data accuracy.
- MSc degree in Logistics, Economics or Industrial Management Engineering or Kaufmann/Kauffrau für Spedition und Logistikdienstleistung.
- At least one year experience in Logistics operations.
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading German and English. Polish is a competitive advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player.
- Excellent analytical skills with financial acumen.
- Ability to deal with complexity and manage ambiguity.
- Results and quality oriented.
- Flexible and adaptive in approach to projects and problem solving.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Computer skills with Microsoft office applications advanced, in specific Excel.