Trade Marketing ManagerErkrath, Germany Job ID 655 Apply
SC Johnson has an opportunity for a Trade Marketing Manager, based in Erkrath, Germany.
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Senior Associate - Customer Marketing.
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®,Mr.Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established agenerations-long legacyof environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
This role is responsible for working with the Associate Manager, Customer Marketing, and Sales team to ensure best in class execution of the Customer Marketing programs, to meet business objectives in terms of sales, profit and share. Key to this will be working with the local sales team to identify customer priorities and insights.
- Within the defined category:
- Supports the Associate Manager, Customer Marketing in ensuring Trade Bundles, Base and New Products news developed by the Platform are appropriately and timely executed consistent with agreed parameters with the Cluster.
- Supports the local sales team in presenting launch plans to major customers and securing customer alignment on activation plans
- Executes Special Pack plans consistent with agreed guidelines and principles
- Supports sales in preparing the annual business plans for key strategic partners
- Works with category management and sales to ensure all distribution and display initiatives are timely and properly executed for the defined category.
- Ensure excellence in sales execution at POS
- Supports the Associate Manager, Customer Marketing in the development of the promotional guidelines, equity deployment, and monitoring.
- Develop, execute and monitor promotions (pre and post) in collaboration with Sales and Finance.
- Support the Sales Team with the execution of pricing plans
- For the defined category tracks distribution performance, competitive activities, and inventory (with PS) management.
- Master degree
- Fluent in English and German, both written and oral
- Marketing or Sales Commercial background
- Strong Presentation Skills
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to manage for results with high degree of initiative and speed
- Self-starter and Acts with integrity and speed
- Organisational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong strategic thinking and drive
- Solid analytical skills with experience using market data (e.g. AC Nielsen)
- Strong communicator and team player, able to build relationships at all levels and across function in an ambiguous environment
- Proficient Microsoft Office