Accounts Receivable Resolutions AnalystFairland, South Africa Job ID 16633 Apply
This role is based in Midrand not Fairlands
SC Johnson has opportunities for a Accounts Receivable Resolutions Analyst (Midrand SA)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Analyst - AR/Credit & Collections – Resolutions – Midrand SA
As part of the EMEA Shared Service Centre, this is a virtual role within the Customer Financials (CFS) Resolutions team. Your main responsibility will be to improve SCJ financial performance by reducing open deductions, and speeding up validation of claims so ensuring accurate allocation of customers’ invoices to the correct accrual; all in line with departmental KPIs targets.
You will be supporting SCJ’s aspiration to be indispensable to key customers, by providing excellent customer service, including ensuring pricing consistency for all credits as well as timely approval and processing claims / deductions.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organisation and are passionate about resolving issues, we’d like to hear from you.
- Manage the customer rebates and promotional invoices, ensuring customers invoices are validated with the accruals tracker and processed in a timely manner
- Manage the creation of long term agreements, avoiding non-approved expenditure
- Monthly & ad-hoc review of rebate expenditure, including accruals, and providing necessary & meaningful report variance analysis to local Business Team
- Monthly reconciliation of the subsystem (TSM) to SAP GL accounts and month end reporting
- Ensure timely approval and processing of claims, Invoices and deductions by customer.
- Conduct thorough investigation of price and logistics claims
- Drive process changes as well as Efficiency & Effectiveness improvements
- Build relationship with external and internal customers
- Timely escalation and resolution of disputes
- Responsible for the SOX compliance of SSC processes
- Cover/backup for other CFS functions
- Must be fluent in spoken & written English
- Good attention to details (SHL tests for interviews)
- Process improvement orientated
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools such as Excel to (excel test for interviews)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Proactivity and Personal Ownership
- Demonstrate adaptability & flexibility in fast paced changing environment
Desired Skills / Experience
- Fluent in an additional language
- Finance/Accounting experience
- SAP experience preferable
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.