Analyst, Finance Accounting, South Africa – FairlandFairland, South Africa Job ID 12027 Apply
As the Analyst, Finance Accounting, you will lead the monthly close process and year-end activities, ensuring accuracy of P&L (below PC) and Balance Sheet. IN addition to this, you will be the key point of contact within the cluster for coordination with the SSC on Treasury, A/P and General Ledger topics.
Further responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparation and submission of statutory requirement and/or key point of contact with outsourced statutory agency in the cluster members.
- Coordination internal and external audits as well as SOAR testing
- Implementing/executing global insurance and tax strategies
- Providing finance support for administrative functions in the cluster including functionals, payments processing (working with SSC, payroll, treasury, etc), non-inventory purchase orders.
- Vendor Master Data and credit application administration.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
We’re looking for a driven and ambitious Finance and Accounting professional with strong proven accounting and financial skills coupled with excellent communication skills and an adaptable approach.
You will have some previous Accounting experience, ideally gained within an FMCG environment and will be comfortable implementing and enforcing internal controls.
This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for the opportunity to take the next step in your career in an organization where you will truly be able to make an impact.
Some of the essential requirements that we’re looking for are:
- BCom Accounting + Hons
- Strong internal controls capabilities
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Process Improvement
- Drive for results
- Team building skills, especially across countries
- Values others, and cultures
- Self-starter and acts with integrity
- Analytical skills
- Strong Computer skills (MS Office)
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Accounting experience in a multinational FMCG environment
- SAP experience would be an advantage