Associate, Key AccountsFairland, South Africa Job ID 14987 Apply
SC Johnson are looking for an experienced professional to develop and implement joint business plans that will deliver on the P&L requirements of the company to ensure volume, value, distribution and share growth with Independent Retailers in the North West Region & Free State.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Kiwi®, OFF!®, Raid®, Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the Joint Business Planning from beginning to end.
- Align the JBP with Corplan objectives.
- Achieve set market share targets within selected categories.
- Builds and develops plans within the customer mix to deliver the required account volume and profit objectives for the overall Company
- Strong cross functional influencing skills required in order to drive customer marketing and category management initiatives within South Africa.
- Manage Customer P&L to deliver on financial objectives (Sales and GTN).
- Deliver and implement distribution plans to increase numeric distribution in current and new outlets (independent retailer e.g. West Pack)
- Manage agents operationally and ensure the store activities are executed
- Ensure operational excellence of all planned activities
- Regular feedback to SCJ on the state of business in SA.
- Develop and monitor forecast volume accuracy monthly
- Monthly business analysis and implementation course corrections
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BCOM Marketing/Business Management, preferably post graduate, in Accounting, Marketing, Economics or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience in Key Accounts FMCG, ideally with West Pak, Crazy Plastics & Independent Retailers
- Customer Marketing/Marketing /International/Cross-Functional experience will be a definite advantage
- Strong analytical skills (excel) and AC Nielsen. SAP (BW) an advantage
- Excellent communication, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience
- Results orientated and able to work independently and to strict deadlines with a sense of ownership, drive and can-do attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously within minimum supervision and with strong integrity.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.