Associate Manager,Financial Planning and AnalysisFairland, South Africa Job ID 22743 Apply
Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
• Location: Midrand, South Africa
The purpose of this role is to partner with the Sales Director/Country Manager and Sales Teams within the cluster members to drive Net Sales growth and maximize Net Pricing by collaborating on Joint Business Plans and Customer Thought Leadership initiatives as well as driving Corporate Projects.
- Optimize Trade Spending and Customer Mix – Analyse trade spending plans with Sales team to maximize Net Pricing and reduce Gross to Net.
- Accurately forecast and deliver on growth objectives – support the Sales Team
- Improve A/R - Work with the SSC A/R team, Credit & Collections Analyst and the local Sales Teams to minimize Accounts Receivables and facilitate timely resolution of open deductions and outstanding invoices
- Partner with Sales team to develop strong business plans that deliver against SCJ objectives of growth, maximize Net Pricing and ensure conditionality
- Corporate Projects - Drive the Corporate initiatives including analysing ROI on trade spend, establish conditionality of customer terms and develop customer profitability analysis (i.e. profit pooling)
- Analyse and Optimize Promotional spend, working with Customer Marketing and the Sales Teams
- Drive simplification initiatives and best practices in coordination with rest of Cluster Finance team
Experience you’ll bring:
- Full proficiency in English is a must
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office, SAP, BPC
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/CA
- B Com Honors (SUBJECTS: Management Accounting /Financial Accounting & Financial Management) will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in FMCG/Retail sales and marketing environment/finance business partnership/support role – with at least 3 years specifically within FP&A or commercial accounting
- Proven track record of adding value and innovative approach
- Legacy of strong relationships with non-financial peers/business partners
- ERP (SAP would be an advantage) database reporting systems
- HQ/Parent company reporting/liaison in a multi-national organization
- Cross functional experience and exposure with Product Supply/Manufacturing teams
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Strong Analytical and Accounting skills
- Demonstrate ability to influence across organization
- Ability to implement and enforce internal controls
- Problem solving
- Process Improvement
- Drive for results
- Values others, and cultures
- Self-starter and Acts with integrity
- Analytical skills
What’s in it for you?
We offer an excellent opportunity for career development and progression, a highly collaborative work environment and an autonomous and flexible working culture where you will be able to add value and be recognized and rewarded.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
You need to be eligible to work in the country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member.
Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands.
GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™