Senior Brand ManagerFairland, South Africa Job ID 11228 Apply
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager (internal title: Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization) who will join the team in Fairland.
As the successful candidate you will oversee the marketing execution of key product categories, ensuring continued consumer satisfaction, as well as growth and profitability of the brands for the Africa Cluster.
This is an excellent opportunity where you will have the chance to make a real impact in driving the success of the selected brand portfolio.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with Platform (Global Office) on globally agreed brand strategies
- Leveraging new products and communication assets from Platform
- Creating and executing local country plans in collaboration with the Global Agency hubs and Sales team.
- Controlling and managing brand budgets
- Managing the commercialization of new product introductions
To succeed in this role, you’ll have strong leadership and project management skills coupled with an ability to enrich the understanding of consumer/shopper motivations, beliefs and behaviors in order to develop marketing plans that build brand and commercial equity. In addition to this you’ll able to translate business strategy into local in-market execution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to partner with the company’s agencies and leverage integrated multi-channel communication assets into execution that builds brand equity and connects with the target consumer
- Sound business analytics and able to define root cause from data (market and P&L) and convert that knowledge into timely and actionable decisions
- Ability to manage budgets and interpret brand financials
- Ability to work under pressure
- Marketing experience in an FMCG environment (preferably with a Multi-national company)
- B. Comm. Honours Marketing/ Business Management ideal
- Sales experience and international exposure an advantage
We offer excellent career development and progression opportunities and a highly collaborative and dynamic working culture.
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.