Associate Manager, Retail Account Management (Pick ‘n Pay)Fairland, South Africa Job ID 16976 Apply
Management of Pick ‘n Pay Group nationally (including Boxer), through Retail Key Account activity to achieve the company’s overall Sales Account Revenue budget, Trade Spend management, Distribution and Delivered Profit objectives.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®,Duck®, Mr. Muscle®,Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and Align account plans to the Corplan
- Develop sales strategy within account planning process
- Builds and develops plans within the customer mix to deliver the required account volume and profit objectives as set by the Company.
- Achieve Market share, Sales and Trade Money Budgets.
- Drive regional agents to ensure execution of activities within the different accounts.
- Deliver on Customer P&L
- Ensure operational excellence of all planned activities
- Regular feedback to SCJ on the state of business in SA.
- Develop and monitor forecast volume accuracy monthly
- Monthly business analysis and implementation course corrections
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BCOM Marketing/Business Management.preferably post graduate: Subjects: Accounting, Marketing, Economics
- At least 5 years’ experience with most of the years in key accounts
- Must have Pick ‘n Pay experience and an understanding of the Pick ‘n Pay family model
- Customer Marketing/Marketing /International/Cross-Functional experience will be a definite advantage
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- P&L management
- Microsoft and AC Nielsen. SAP (BW) an advantage
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.