Associate Manager, Retail Account ManagementFairland, South Africa Job ID 22849 Apply
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Management of Spar Group nationally through Retail Key Account activity to achieve the company’s overall Sales Account Revenue budget, Trade Spend management, Distribution and Delivered Profit objectives. As well as maintain the long-term strategic relationship across key retailer contacts
- Develop and Align account plans to the Core plan.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with Key Franchise partners, Regional Buyers and stake holders as well as National Office.
- Develop sales strategy within account planning process
- Builds and develops plans within the customer mix to deliver the required account volume and profit objectives as set by the Company.
- Achieve Market share, Sales and Trade Money Budgets.
- Drive regional agents to ensure execution of activities within the different accounts.
- Deliver on Customer P&L.
- Ensure operational excellence of all planned activities.
- Regular feedback to SCJ on the state of business in SA.
- Develop and monitor forecast volume accuracy monthly
- Monthly business analysis and implementation course corrections
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Ability to drive action and influence decision making at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities with competing demands.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with hands-on approach in Franchise trade.
- Clear understanding of category management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in process improvement
- Ability to work within high-performing teams in highly collaborative environments
- +5 years key account management experience.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- P&L management.
- Microsoft and AC Nielsen. SAP (BW) an advantage. Insight’s data.
- Sound understanding of the franchise business model within retail.
- Customer Marketing/Marketing /Sales operations/Cross-Functional experience will be a definite advantage.
- Existing relationship with Key Franchisee partners in trade will be advantageous.
- Strategic Relationship building
- Good people management
- Deliver winning results
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Ability to manage processes and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to take calculated risks (to deliver KPIs)
- Sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills, working with all levels within a cross functional organisation
- Function within minimum supervision and show initiative to identify and resolve issues drive and passion to implement change
- BCOM MARKETING/BUSINESS MANAGEMENT preferably post graduate
Subjects: Accounting, Marketing, Economics
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™