Junior Key Account Manager FranchiseFairland, South Africa Job ID 12507 Apply
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®,Mr.Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established agenerations-long legacyof environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Junior Key Account Manager Franchise you will assist the Key Account Team with Retail Key Account activities for the Franchise Division. You will support achievement of the company’s overall Sales Account Revenue budget, Market shares, Trade Spend management, Distribution and Delivered Profit objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in developing and implementing joint business plans that will deliver on the P&L requirements of the company to ensure volume, value, distribution and share growth within this channel.
• Align the JBP with Corplan objectives.
• Manage Trade spend within the account portfolio
• Deliver all financial targets for selected account portfolio
• Conducting formal business reviews and cycle deal meetings with respective Regional Sales Agents.
• Ensure that all promotional activities within the region are timeously executed and communicated to relevant agents.
• Ensure that shelf allocation always exceed market share and SCJ objectives.
• Achieve priority shares.
• Ensure Merchandiser resources are optimized, and 3rd Party Agency provides quality service at competitive terms.
• Manage remnants/return within the defined business parameters
• To ensure all agreed sales and merchandising objectives are achieved, in accordance with the Sales department’s goals and objectives.
• Drive distribution in the assigned regions.
REQUIRED SKILLS / COMPETENCIES / EXPERIENCE:
• 3 years Diploma
• At least 5 years of experience in Sales with Pick and Pay and franchising background
• Fluent English
• Strong communication skills, working with all levels within a cross functional organisation
• Good strategic relationship building and negotiation skills
• Highly numerate and analytical skills
• Ability to manage processes and deliver to deadlines
• Function within minimum supervision and show initiative to identify and resolve issues drive and passion to implement change
• Travelling – Domestic
• You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.