National Account Manager Pick'n'Pay or Shoprite – South AfricaFairland, South Africa Job ID 657 Apply
SC Johnson has an opportunity for a National Account Manager based in Fairland, South Africa.
Our internal job title at SC Johnson isAssociate Manager - Retail Account Management.
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®,Mr.Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established agenerations-long legacyof environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Management of Pick 'n Pay or Shoprite National and designated Retail Key Account activity to achieve the companies overall Sales Account Revenue budget, Trade Money Budget, Distribution and Delivered Profit objectives.
- Develop and Align account plans with the Corplan
- Develop sales strategy within account planning process
- Builds and develops plans within the customer mix to deliver the required account volume and profit objectives as set by the Company.
- Achieve Market share, Sales and Trade Money Budgets.
- Drive regional agents to ensure execution of activities within the different accounts.
- Deliver on Customer P&L
DESIRED SKILL REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years in an FMCG environment including 3 years in a National Key Account role
- Strong Sales experience with at least 1 year of people management
- Microsoft Office, AC Nielsen, and SAP
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Highly numerate and analytical skills
- Deliver winning results
- Drive for results
- Ability to manage processes and deliver to deadlines
- Strong communication skills, working with all levels within a cross-functional organisation
- Function with minimum supervision and show initiative to identify and resolve issues drive and passion to implement change
- Strategic Relationship building