3 x 18 months Commercial Graduate RolesFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 19741 Apply
3 x 18 months Commercial Graduate Roles
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading FMCG companies.
We have 3 roles in our UK commercial function for 3 x 6 months rotational roles across our Sales, eComms and Marketing teams.
You will be working with our retailers and on our Iconic Brands such as Glade, Duck, Mr Muscle, Pledge, Raid, to meet commercial objectives in terms of sales, profit and share. Key to this is working with a number of functions to optimise plans to grow profitably both in physical stores and in the rapidly developing ecommerce channel.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a busy professional winning team. As well as working in Sales, eComms and Marketing, you will have the exposure to working with the other functions such as, demand planning, supply chain, customer fulfillment and category management.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a 4.5 day working week and competitive salary. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport, we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station (with direct services to London Waterloo) and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- In this position you will have hands on experience working within our sales team. You will have exposure to the following key areas; Business Analytics, Executing Promotional Strategy, Retailer NPD process and General Account Management.
- Supporting Promotional Strategy both internally and externally from forecasting to retailer promotional forms.
- Working closely with Marketing and Category Management to recommend new ranges to the retailer and submit the retailer forms in the New Line process.
- Gathering, interpreting and sharing insights on promotional activity and NPD listed within the accounts.
- Collating and preparing data, presentations, materials needed for meetings with Buyers and Top-2-Top meetings.
- Working alongside customer marketing in the organisation and preparation of brand days.
- Content Creation & syndication: ensure that all product content (text, imagery and video) is optimized for eCommerce across existing and new product launches in time for launch. Once created; owning the successful syndication of all content to ensure a great Digital Shelf.
- Digital Activations: support the digital activation execution, including Social Media campaigns, working with external agencies, following on results, and recommending best practice.
- Ratings & Reviews: supporting on delivering our Ratings & Review strategy across all retailers as well as the reporting on successes & learnings
- Finance: ensure accurate budget tracking across all eCommerce Conversion Media as well as support the Marketing team with creation and ownership of relevant POs
- Project Support: Assisting team cross functionally with project work as and when required
- You will lead our micro influencer program leading strategy, outreach and community management across several brands.
- Managing Market Share Reporting – you will receive raw market data which you will have to interpret and analyse.
- Working closely with agencies and brand managers to create branded content both for ecomm and in store.
- Developing competitive understanding through SWOT, action planning, research and analysis
- Supporting the customer marketing and sales team in the organisation and preparation of brand days for key customers
- Collating and preparing data, presentations, materials, and props for sales conferences held twice a year.
- Responsible for leading in-store merchandising solutions, working closely with sales, category management and external agencies
- Supporting brand managers in creating logistic data for new products, approving products artworks and providing translations.
- Undergraduate degree. Business discipline preferred but not essential.
- We are looking for self-starter graduates who ideally will have done a placement in an FMCG business and who has strong analytical skills.
- It’s important that you have strong communication skills as you will be interacting with various departments within the business in the UK.
- We want you to be proactive in your thinking, taking a real responsibility and ownership for your work by using your initiative to make decisions and be personally responsible for them.
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.