Accounting Analyst - Intercompany TeamFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 18462 Apply
The primary purpose of the position is to provide intercompany reporting and analysis as part of the Intercompany team supporting globally SC Johnson companies. Having a challenger mindset identifying areas of opportunities and driving improvements in KPI’s and business results while responsible to support month end closing and other monthly routines within the Global Intercompany team.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organization and are passionate about accounting and finance continuous process improvement with Lean mindset, we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidized canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport, we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station (with direct services to London Waterloo) and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- Assist with month end tasks, such as Balance sheet reconciliations, account analysis and reporting.
- Analysis of AR and AP open items, Goods Receipt Account, including monitoring and reconciling any old items.
- Processing intercompany invoices, cash allocation and reconciliation for intercompany accounts on a timely and accurate manner
- Collaborate with Operational Excellence department to drive and maximise process improvements
- Identify areas for improvement and responsible for collaborating with finance teams to take corrective measures to improve process efficiency and performance in a holistic and strategic manner.
- Finance month end variances analysis and reporting for Global Intercompany.
- Support internal and external audit process.
- Graduate caliber ideally in business/finance and excellent data analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and savvy communicator across various levels
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliation in a multi-currency environment
- Previous experience of working within an accounts receivable/accounts payable and accounting department for a multi-national organisation
- Proven team-working ability and self-motivated
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to manage many competing priorities within deadlines
- Part Qualified in an Accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience of monthly closing, month end reporting
- Fluency in a major European language would be an advantage but not a necessity
- Previous experience of working in multi-cultural teams
- Studying towards or achieved a recognized finance qualification
- Experience of SAP R/3 (ability to interrogate) or similar ERP system
- Competent use of macros, SAP scripting would be an advantage