Accounts Payable Analyst – Arabic SpeakerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 14727 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for an Accounts Payable Analyst – Arabic Speaker (Frimley, UK)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is AP Analyst - Frimley, UK
As part of our EMEA Shared Service Centre, the purpose of this role is: posting invoices, credit notes in the Purchase Ledger and complete the AP reconciliation. You will be working across several countries but will be the cover for when our Egypt colleague is away, hence the requirement for Arabic language. As well as this you'll also be required to actively support the Accounts Payable Associate Manager in both routine tasks and process improvements.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organisation and are passionate about working in a varied role we’d like to hear from you.
Here at SC Johnson in the United Kingdom, we’ve been named a 2020 Best Workplace™ and a Best Workplace™ for Women by Great Place to Work®. We’re proud of the collaborative, high-trust workplace atmosphere and flexible, family-friendly policies and programs which have earned us the designations
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station – with direct services to London Waterloo – and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Ensure accounting process performs to Service Level Agreements within the SSC:
- Processing intercompany and 3rd party invoices, accurately from return workflow.
- Be able to understand and resolve parked and blocked invoices.
- Understanding debit balances and the actions to take.
- Reconciling vendor statements in a timely manner.
- Performing Account Payable reconciliations on monthly basis
- Understanding how to read the PO’s to be able to post and park the invoices.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis, query management, identification and resolution of service delivery issues.
- Develop customer relationships with Business partners (purchasers- and accounting personnel) and provide a high quality service to all stakeholders.
- Resolving vendor and country queries efficiently and accurately.
Quality and integrity of financial information provided by the SSC:
- Ensuring the appropriate controls are operational in order to maintain the quality and integrity of financial information to comply with auditing requirements.
- Ensuring consistency of process by following best practice and comply with SOAR requirements.
Owning the accounting to reporting process:
- Identification and implementation of process improvements, with ability to competently share knowledge and learnings.
- Sharing of knowledge with SSC staff including healthy contribution in team meetings and team objectives.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Previous experience of working within an accounts payable department for a multi-national organisation
- Previous experience of processing high volume of documents in various currencies
- Strong experience of working to deadlines with excellent attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Fluency in both English and Arabic Language verbal and written
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player
- Strong IT/Computer literate skills and Intermediate-advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities independently and as a team
- Knowledge of SAP is a nice to have
- Ability to operate efficiently under continuous change
You must be able to work in country of application