Accounts Payable Analyst - Dutch SpeakerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 17616 Apply
You will be working as part of our EMEA finance and supply chain shared service centre and reporting to the AP Associate Manager. The purpose of this role is to perform payment functions and associated accounting entries for SCJ EMEA entities, particularly focusing on Netherlands. This role is also required to actively support with process improvements.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
Ensure accounting process performs to Service Level Agreements within the SSC
- Understanding debit balances and the actions to take.
- Reconciling vendor statements in a timely manner.
- Performing Account Payable reconciliations on monthly basis.
- Running payments proposals, Manual payments and closing of documents in AP ledgers.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis, query management, identification and resolution of service delivery issues.
- Develop customer relationships with internal customers (purchasers- and accounting personnel) and provide a high-quality service to all stakeholders.
- Resolving vendor and country queries efficiently and accurately.
Quality and integrity of financial information provided by the SSC
- Ensuring the appropriate controls are operational in order to maintain the quality and integrity of financial information to comply with auditing requirements.
- Ensuring consistency of process by following best practice.
Owning the accounting to reporting process
- Identification and implementation of process improvements, with ability to competently share knowledge and learnings.
- Integration of accounting activities into the SSC.
- Integration of new staff into the SSC.
- Sharing of knowledge with SSC staff including healthy contribution in team meetings and team objectives.
- Previous experience of working within an accounts payable department for a multi-national organisation (or experience in AR/Finance role)
- Good understanding of VAT taxation rules and regulations
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Fluency in English and Dutch language is a must for this role
- Self-starter, able to come in and hit the ground running and make decisions for self and the team
- Able to demonstrate previous delivery of significant process improvements
- Strong experience of working to deadlines with excellent attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player
- Strong IT/Computer literate skills and Intermediate-advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities independently and as a team
- Ability to operate efficiently under continuous change
- Strong numeracy skills
You must be eligible to work in Country of application