Accounts Payable Payments Analyst - Ukrainian SpeakerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 21536 Apply
As part of the EMEA Shared Service Centre, you will perform payment functions and associated accounting entries for all entities. This role is also required to actively support the Accounts Payable Associate Manager in both routine tasks and process improvements.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organisation we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station (with direct services to London Waterloo) and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
Ensure accounting process performs to Service Level Agreements within the SSC
- Understanding debit balances and the actions to take.
- Reconciling vendor statements in a timely manner.
- Performing Account Payable reconciliations on monthly basis.
- Running payments proposals, Manual payments and closing of documents in AP ledgers.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis, query management, identification and resolution of service delivery issues.
- Develop customer relationships with internal customers (purchasers- and accounting personnel) and provide a high-quality service to all stakeholders.
- Resolving vendor and country queries efficiently and accurately.
Quality and integrity of financial information provided by the SSC
- Ensuring the appropriate controls are operational in order to maintain the quality and integrity of financial information to comply with auditing requirements.
- Ensuring consistency of process by following best practice.
Owning the accounting to reporting process
- Identification and implementation of process improvements, with ability to competently share knowledge and learnings.
- Integration of accounting activities into the SSC.
- Integration of new staff into the SSC.
- Sharing of knowledge with SSC staff including healthy contribution in team meetings and team objectives.
- Previous experience of working within an accounts payable department for a multi-national organisation (or experience in AR/Finance role)
- Good understanding of VAT taxation rules and regulations
- Fluency in Ukrainian Language is a must
- Knowledge of SAP
- Self-starter, able to come in and hit the ground running and make decisions for self and the team
- Able to demonstrate previous delivery of process improvements
- Experience of working to deadlines with excellent attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Strong IT/Computer literate skills and Intermediate-advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities independently and as a team
- Ability to operate efficiently under continuous change