Accounts Receivable Resolutions - French SpeakerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 17524 Apply
As part of our EMEA Shared Service Centre, this role is within the Customer Financial Services department to improve SCJ's financial performance, by managing customers (retailers) rebates and promotional invoices and claims on invoices due to discrepancies on pricing and freight. You'll be managing collections and credit management operations, all in line with departmental KPIs targets.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organisation and are passionate about resolving payment issues and using your languages we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share as well as half day Fridays and 1 day a week working from home. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- Manage a portfolio of customers following SCJ policies and procedures
- Minimise the risk of bad and doubtful debts through credit management best practices
- customer rebates and promotional invoices
- Conduct thorough investigation of price and logistics claims
- Ensure timely approval and processing of claims, Invoices and deductions by customer.
- Drive process changes as well as Efficiency & Effectiveness improvements through Lean methodology)
- Build relationship with external and internal customers
- Ensure customers account reconciliation are completed and accurate
- Timely escalation and resolution of disputes
- Responsible for the SOX compliance of SSC processes
- Fluent in both French + English, written and verbal
- Finance/Accounting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools such as Excel (excel test)
- Excellent attention to detail (SHL tests)
- Process improvement orientated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Proactivity and Personal Ownership
- Demonstrate adaptability & flexibility in fast paced changing environment
- Very good team player
- Mindset to seek continuous improvement
- Strong sense of urgency
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Supply Chain Experience or understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain (desirable)
- Previous experience in customer services and order management experience (desirable)
- SAP experience preferable
- Influencing, presenting, communication and problem- solving skills
- Ability to establish collaborative and trusting business relationships, through professional, proactive interactions
- Proactive cooperation and service orientation
- Results focused: able to prioritize tasks effectively and work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.