Analyst AR/Credit & Collections - Italian speakerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 12952 Apply
This role assumes responsibility of managing the credit risk for a portfolio of customer accounts on behalf of SCJ Italy, to ensure the company achieves it’s Key performance indicators i.e. DSO & cash collection targets. It requires a strong ability to make credit decisions within the DOA framework, to work independently as well as collaboratively cross functionally, to proactively chase Receivable items, to take ownership of customer’s credit issues and escalate to the Associate Manager and Director when necessaryApply
- Follow procedures for accurate and timely credit collection
- Maintain a reconciled ledger, by timely matching of Payments and credit notes
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with internal and external customers
- Investigate and resolve disputed invoices
- Follow established Delegation of Authority (DOA) matrix and guidelines
- Analyse and make recommendations on Credit Limits and order releasing
- Minimise the risk of bad and doubtful debts through credit management best practices
- Manage insolvency resolution in conjunction with SSC and local Country management
- Provide timely and accurate Credit reporting to relevant audience
- Ensure customers account reconciliation are completed and accurate
- Manage incoming documentation
- Take active part in cross functional problem-solving sessions
- Comply with Sarbanes & Oxley (SOX) requirements for Accounts Receivable processes
- Provide documentation and support for internal and external audits
- Take active part in process improvements through Lean methodology approach
- Perform Ad Hoc Accounts Receivable activities
- Cover for other AR activities as required
- Fluent in Italian, good English, both written and spoken.
- Strong experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in an accounting environment or accounts receivable, ideally within a FMCG business and/or Italian market.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- SAP experience preferable
- Process improvement orientated
- Microsoft Office tools such as Excel- Vlook ups and Pivots.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Proactivity and Personal Ownership
- Demonstrate adaptability & flexibility in fast paced changing environment
- A third European language (desirable)- remove as could put some people off.