AR/Credit & Collections Analyst - Greek SpeakerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 24795 Apply
Accounts Receivable (AR) Collections Analyst – Greek Speaker
- Frimley, Surrey
- EMEA Shared Service Centre
Our EMEA Shared Service Centre based in the UK has around 250 people across 3 different functions - Finance, Credit & Collections and Supply Chain. We support over 20 countries and speak around 40 different languages. The SSC is just one of 5 different SCJ businesses based at the Frimley site.
About the role
This role works within the Customer Financial Services department (Credit Control) to improve SCJ's financial performance by managing collections and credit management operations, reducing open deductions, speeding up validation of claims and ensuring accurate allocation of invoices to correct accrual; all in line with departmental KPIs targets.
About the Team/Department
The Customer Financial Services (CFS) team is made up of 8 multilingual teams who support our commercial businesses across the EMEA region with their Collections, Resolutions, Cash Allocation and Pricing requirements
This role assumes responsibility of managing the credit risk for a portfolio of customer accounts on behalf of EMEA region. It requires a strong ability to make credit decisions within the DOA framework, to work independently as well as collaboratively cross functionally, to proactively chase Receivable items & process incoming claims. It will require to take ownership of customer’s credit and ledger issues and escalate as and when necessary. The role also requires a clear understanding and adherence to internal and external controls as well as identifying opportunities through Lean mindset in view of maximising efficiency.
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with internal and external customers to ensure timely cash receipt, allocation and query resolution
- Manage the customer rebates and promotional invoices, ensuring customers invoices are validated with the accruals tracker and processed in a timely manner
- Minimise the risk of bad and doubtful debts through credit management best practices
- Conduct thorough investigation of price and logistics claims
- Manage the creation of long-term agreements, avoiding non-approved expenditure
- Monthly reconciliation of the subsystem (TSM) to SAP GL accounts and month end reporting
Experience you’ll bring:
- Fluency in English and Greek, both written and spoken
- Experience in a customer facing role ideally with good experience in an accounting environment or accounts receivable role
- Ideally intermediate experience with Excel for reporting & Outlook
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Good attention to detail and be process improvement orientated (Lean mindset)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong team player with strong Proactivity and Personal Ownership
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay, benefits & profit share
- Flexible starting and finishing times + 4.5 day working week
- 33 days annual leave including public holidays due to supporting European countries
- Pension, Life cover & Health Insurance
- Shuttle bus service from local train stations, EV Charging Points, Cycle to work Scheme
- Free onsite gym with classes
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.