Associate - Customer Marketing - UKFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 963 Apply
Associate, Customer Marketing
Frimley - United Kingdom
Associate Manager, Customer Marketing - Northern Cluster
This role is responsible for working with the Associate Manager, Customer Marketing and UK Sales team to ensure best in class execution of the Customer Marketing programs, to meet business objectives in terms of sales, profit and share. Key to this will be working with the local sales team to identify customer priorities and insights.
Within the defined category, in the UK and Ireland:
• Supports the Associate Manager, Customer Marketing and Sr. Associate, Customer Marketing in ensuring Products news, developed by the Global team, are appropriately and timely executed consistent with agreed parameters with the Cluster.
• Supports the local sales team in presenting launch plans to major customers and securing customer alignment on the activation plans
• Supports the Associate Manager in preparing and presenting brand plans both internally, and externally to customers.
• Executes Special Pack plans consistent with agreed guidelines and principles
• Supports UK sales in preparing the annual business plans for key strategic partners
• Works with category management and sales to ensure all distribution and display initiatives are timely and properly executed for the defined category.
• Ensure excellence in sales execution at POS
• Supports the Associate Manager, Customer Marketing and Sr. Associate in the development of the promotional guidelines, equity deployment and monitoring.
• Develop, execute and monitor promotions (pre and post) in collaboration with Sales and Finance.
• Support the Sales Team with the execution of pricing plans
• For the defined category tracks distribution performance, competitive activities and inventory (with PS) management.
• Degree level education or equivalent
• Brand marketing, customer marketing or sales experience in an FMCG environment
• Fluent in English, both written and oral
• Fully Mobile and a willingness to travel
• Good Presentation Skills
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
Ability to manage for results with high degree of initiative and speed
• Self-starter and Acts with integrity
• Organisational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Solid analytical skills with some experience using market data (e.g. AC Nielsen, Kantar) and an ability to make decisions
• Strong communicator and team player, able to build relationships at all levels and across function
• Strategic thinking and drive
• Proficient Microsoft Office
Please note we have identified an MS&D candidate for this position.