Associate Manager, Logistics Operations UK + NLFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 14061 Apply
This role can be based either in our Frimley offices with weekly travel to our RDC in Worksop or can be based in Worksop with weekly travel to the Frimley offices
This position reporting to the Logistics Director Europe will be responsible for warehousing and secondary freight operations within UK and Ireland. This role owns the relationship with the logistics service provider ensuring they deliver the agreed service levels at optimal cost. The role owns the SF&ODE budget and service targets for its country group. The scope of the role includes inventory management and accuracy throughout the network. The role owns Logistics project execution in its cluster. The role is part of the European Logistics Leadership Team.
- Deliver SF&ODE budget of $9.00MM and service KPIs in the country group
- Deliver cost savings through sustainable continuous improvement and ongoing challenge of the logistics cost base
- Manage the warehouse and transport LSPs’ performance reviews, close the loop and improvement plans
- Support cross-functional Cost to Serve improvement initiatives for the country group
- Manage warehousing and transport capacity and mitigation risk plans
- Drive inventory management (accuracy, stock take, quality, expire date, DG, compliance, obsolete, returns) to meet country group targets and SCJ standards
- Ensure all logistics hub operations are operated in full compliance to all relevant SCJ and country legal standards regarding health and safety, environmental, dangerous goods management, transport, GEN24 and import / export regulations.
- Own Logistics change projects for the country group
- Lead, coach, and develop its team
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor degree or greater – preferably in an engineering or a supply chain discipline
- Strong operational experience in Logistics or Supply chain (warehousing, transportation or managing 3PL/4PL providers)
- Global Trade Compliance experience is a competitive advantage
- Strong analytic skills including the ability to powerfully portray data and drive continuous improvement.
- The ability to build business partnerships and external collaborative relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across the organization.
- Business competence in local and English languages (Business competence in a 3rd major European language would be an advantage)
- Demonstrated vendor management experience and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated LEAN practices, LEAN Champion certification is an advantage
You need to be eligible to work in country of application