Associate Manager, Talent Acquisition (Maternity Cover)Frimley, United Kingdom; Warsaw, Poland Job ID 17677 Apply
If you are an experienced Talent Acquisition professional with proven experience in the geographies above then get in touch. In return you will work for a company rated number 4 in the Best Places to Work awards, you’ll be part of an awesome team and join a family where working for a better world is our number 1 priority.
Headquartered in Racine, Wisconsin, S.C. Johnson is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. The organization enjoys an outstanding reputation and market presence and is divided into five regions around the globe. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
Bringing the best talent in to SCJ
The SCJ Talent Acquisition team is seeking a talented, customer-focused senior recruiter to join our EMEA recruiting organisation. The person will work with a team of Recruiters, Sourcers and Recruiting Coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate search and placement, process improvement and strategy development. The ideal candidate will act as client lead for supported groups. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers.
The successful candidate will engage in full-cycle recruiting utilizing a wide array of recruiting means including cold calling, referrals, networking and developing a communication plan to prospective candidates. This is a very high profile position within our organization and demands superior performance as well as a strong work ethic to exceed our established goals. This role requires a high level of customer service in consulting with and guiding hiring managers in comprehensive recruitment issues, policies, and processes.
• Execute recruitment plan by aggressively recruiting for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources, managing selection process to include interviewing, assessing candidates, screening, and recommending finalists, and filling the recruiting needs within the defined service and performance criteria
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, key stakeholders, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
• Partner with hiring managers to establish recruitment strategies
• Develop and maintain a network of passive contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Leverage online recruiting resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
• Create and foster relationships with industry organizations to attract and recruit candidates.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
• Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
• Interview candidates presented to hiring managers and participate in face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
• Partner with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator on the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
• Prepare candidates for interviewing and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
• Ensure compliance with employment laws and maintain necessary tracking, included all related compliance
• Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief and feedback with interview teams and candidates.
• Make hiring recommendations for defined area(s)
• Explain salary packages and benefits
• Build, negotiate and extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of compensation policy.
• Conduct follow-up calls and quality-improvement surveys with hiring managers and new hires.
• Works cooperatively with all members of the Talent Acquisition team to develop and implement staffing strategies and activities.
• Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
• Responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics reporting on the recruiting status and results of open positions.
An important part of the role will be dedicated to specific local, regional or global Talent Acquisition projects than can include but not limited to:
- Training: Support the HR organization in delivering relevant and consistent trainings in the area of recruitment, hiring, employer branding and social media utilization
- Building strategic talent initiatives for attracting early career talent into the organization.
- Employer Branding Support presentation, employer branding and recruitment activities within the region with our key University partners
- Referral program: Leverage and enhance referral program through innovative communication and activities
- Diversity and inclusion
• Bachelor’s degree and five plus years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing, full life cycle recruiting and due diligence in the Geographies stated above.
• Experience with an ATS (preferably Workday) sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
• Some overnight travel will be required across the region but not exceeding 10%.
• Industry experience in consumer packaged goods (CPG), is a plus. Experience in Commercial/Marketing environment also a plus.
• Project management skills