Customer Marketing, Graduate InternshipFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 11992 Apply
This 12-month graduate internship will be working within our Customer Marketing Team, who is responsible for ensuring best in class execution of the Customer Marketing programs for the brands such as Glade, Duck, Mr Muscle, Pledge, Kiwi, Raid, to meet business objectives in terms of sales, profit and share. Key to this is working with the local Sales and Category management teams to identify customer priorities and insights as well as the Regional Marketing team, based in Switzerland, to align on strategic direction and available assets.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a busy professional business that is looking to drive profitable growth. The role has exposure to the whole business with project opportunities that will have you working cross functionally. You will have the opportunity not just to understand the customer marketing function and the part it plays but also have exposure to the other functions and take time to understand the customers we supply to.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a 4.5 day working week, competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, a 9-hole golf course, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station – with direct services to London Waterloo – and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
In this position you will have hands on experience working within our customer marketing department with exposure to the following key areas; Business Analytics, Strategy and Project Management.
- Managing Market Share Reporting – you will receive raw market data which you will have to interpret and analyse.
- Producing the monthly country tracking tools and newsletters and assisting within promotion and POS sales analysis
- Developing competitive understanding through SWOT, action planning, research and analysis
- Supporting the customer marketing and sales team in the organisation and preparation of brand days for key customers
- Collating and preparing data, presentations, materials, and props for sales conferences held twice a year.
- Being responsible for creating promotional products, working with Product Supply and the Regional team, building timelines and aligning all stakeholders to reach deadlines
- Providing marketing assets for e-commerce and supporting bespoke cross-category in-store activation plans, working closely with brand managers and the sales organization.
- Responsible for leading in-store merchandising solutions, working closely with sales, category management and external agencies
- Supporting brand managers in creating logistic data for new products, approving products artworks and providing translations.
- Assisting team cross functionally with project work as and when required. Liaison with Regional HR teams
- Undergraduate degree in a Business or Marketing discipline.
We are looking for Business or Marketing graduates with strong analytical skills. We’re looking for you to show curiosity to able to get to the root of a problem and expand your current knowledge. Marketing is a diverse, exciting and cross – functional role where there are various tasks to complete. It’s important that you have strong communication skills as you will be interacting with various departments within the business in the UK and overseas. We want you to be proactive in your thinking, taking a real responsibility and ownership for your work by using your initiative to make decisions and be personally responsible for them.
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract with the potential to move into a permanent position upon completion of the internship.
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.