Customer Marketing GraduateFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 15515 Apply
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading FMCG companies.
We have 2 roles, one is for a 12-month graduate internship and one for a 6 month graduate internship, (immediate starts). Both roles will be within our Customer Marketing Team, responsible for ensuring best in class execution of the Customer Marketing programs for the brands such as Glade, Duck, Mr Muscle, Pledge, Kiwi, Raid, to meet business objectives in terms of sales, profit and share. Key to this is working with brand managers to develop content and plans to grow profitably both in physical stores and in the rapidly developing ecommerce channel.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a busy professional winning team. The role has exposure to the whole business with project opportunities that will have you working from Sales to Finance. You will have the opportunity not just to understand the customer marketing function and the part it plays but also have exposure to the other functions and take time to understand the customers we supply to.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a 4.5 day working week, competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include (when we're back on site) free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station (with direct services to London Waterloo) and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- In this position you will have hands on experience working within our customer marketing department with exposure to the following key areas; Business Analytics, Content Creation, Strategy and Project Management.
- Managing Market Share Reporting – you will receive raw market data which you will have to interpret and analyse.
- Working closely with agencies and brand managers to create branded content both for ecom and in store.
- Developing competitive understanding through SWOT, action planning, research and analysis
- Supporting the customer marketing and sales team in the organisation and preparation of brand days for key customers
- Collating and preparing data, presentations, materials, and props for sales conferences held twice a year.
- Responsible for leading in-store merchandising solutions, working closely with sales, category management and external agencies
- Supporting brand managers in creating logistic data for new products, approving products artworks and providing translations.
- Assisting team cross functionally with project work as and when required. Liaison with Regional HR teams
Undergraduate degree. Business or Marketing discipline preferred but not essential.
We are looking for self-starter graduates who ideally will have done a placement in an FMCG business who have strong analytical skills.
We’re looking for you to show curiosity to able to get to the root of a problem and expand your current knowledge. Marketing is a diverse, exciting and cross – functional role where there are various tasks to complete.
It’s important that you have strong communication skills as you will be interacting with various departments within the business in the UK and overseas.
We want you to be proactive in your thinking, taking a real responsibility and ownership for your work by using your initiative to make decisions and be personally responsible for them.
We have 2 roles, one is for a 12-month graduate internship and one for a 6 month graduate internship, (immediate starts), with the potential to move into a permanent position upon completion of the placement.
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.