Customer Supply Chain Analyst - French Speaker
Frimley, United KingdomCategory: Supply Chain Job ID: 25871
Customer Supply Chain Analyst – French Speaker
• Location: Frimley, Surrey
• Function: EMEA Shared Service Centre (SSC)– Order Management
About the role
As part of the EMEA Shared Service Centre, you'll be working with your colleagues in Order Management to complete various tasks across different countries to provide outstanding service for a portfolio of defined customers. Using Lean methodology & tools, you’ll be looking for ways to improve and standardise processes. Using SAP scripting technology to create further automation opportunities.
About the Team/Department
The Customer Supply Chain function is made up of 6 multilingual teams who support our commercial businesses across the EMEA region with making sure our products are delivered on time in full to our customers (retailers)
- Daily processing of orders submitted by customers
- Managing stock allocations in line with sales & supply chain team expectations in low out-of-stock situations
- Monitor order flow to proactively identify problems, resolve issues, develop alternative solutions, and avoid shipping discrepancies
- Drive efficiency by simplification and standardisation of processes & procedures across multiple countries
- Work closely with other members of the Supply chain team, Logistics to provide outstanding service to all stakeholders
- Ensure compliance and Audit readiness
- Participate in process improvement initiatives that enable the company to scale effectively
- Analyse and interpret the data to provide actionable insights
Experience you’ll bring:
- Fluent in English and French both written and verbal
- Supply Chain Experience or understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain (desirable)
- Previous experience in customer services and order management experience (desirable)
- SAP knowledge (desirable)
- Knowledge of Lean methodology & tools an advantage
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Ability to work under pressure and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to establish collaborative and trusting business relationships, through professional, proactive interactions
- Good team player and must show flexibility/adaptability
- Mindset to seek continuous improvement
- Strong Communication and Influencing Skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay & benefits incl Profit Share
- Flexible starting and finishing times + 4.5 day working week
- 33 days annual leave including public holidays due to supporting European countries
- Pension, Life cover & Health Insurance
- Shuttle bus service from local train stations, EV Charging points, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite Gym with free classes
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.
Inclusion & Diversity
We’re a global business, with people from every culture, ethnicity, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and ability. We recognize the breadth of human experience, and we work to celebrate it. It is our goal to build a diverse, inclusive, and supportive work environment where all people can thrive.
We’re committed to ongoing efforts that help us attract, hire, and retain diverse talent who want to build a positive, inclusive environment. Read more about our ongoing initiatives at https://jobs.scjohnson.com/inclusion.
Don't see what
you're looking for?
Click here to share your information with SCJ's Recruiters.