Customer Supply Chain, Associate ManagerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 15915 Apply
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Whilst this role is based in the UK the primary purpose is to drive the implementation of efficient Supply Chain services with key customers in our country group (PL & CZ Hub), to achieve preferred supplier status and deliver against SCJ growth and profit objectives for Strategy 2021. (As such when things open up again there will be a requirement for travel to these countries and also Germany as this is where your manager is based.) It’s the primary liaison between our customers and SCJ Global Supply Chain functions in relation to supply chain opportunities. Overall, the expected results are to implement sustainable, cost effective, supply chain processes while ensuring our customers' compliance with SCJ's Customer Operations Metrics. This role is primarily focused on the supply chain that is shared between SCJ and its customers, setting up optimal order to cash processes and reverse logistics optimization. This role reports directly to the Director, Global Supply Chain and dotted line to the Country Group responsible Manager, Supply Chain Business Integration.
If you like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organization and are passionate about Supply Chain, we’d like to hear from you!
- Executes best route to market and cost-to serve supply chain processes for SCJ and our customers; accountable for the supply chain initiatives that drive improved effectiveness
- Develops and agrees supply chain joint business plan (JBPs) in line with SCJ & customer strategy to create value and reduce cost. Owns & leads Supply Chain Customer Collaboration agenda with customers
- Partners with Sales, Demand Planning, Customer Fulfilment and Logistics to execute against strategic customer development opportunities and deliver Advantage Survey results
- Develops and deploys analysis and scorecards for communication to the customer and key cross-functional areas to improve supply chain compliance and effectiveness, applying course corrective actions as needed
- Acts as the escalation point of contact in day-to-day business with each assigned customer related to Supply Chain efficiency
- Supports joint forecasting (Promo, NPD, Displays), both internally and with customers as defined by cross-functionally (supply chain, commercial, finance) aligned process
- Uses EPOS data to maximize sales via ‘sell out’ and on-shelf availability engagement with top customers
- University Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or equivalent
- Strong experience in a similar role. Past experience in Logistics or Customer Fulfilment roles will be considered competitive advantage.
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory. Fluency in Polish is a distinctive advantage
- Knowledge of working with customers in either Poland, Czech, Hungary or Slovakia is also a distinct advantage
- Advanced skills in Excel required, BW and SAP preferred and ability to learn and utilize customer systems and data
- Passion for Customer Service and Joint Value Creation as well as cost to Serve optimization mindset
- Able to represent Supply Chain internally and externally in a professional manner, both strategically and tactically
- The ability to build business partnerships and external collaboration opportunities wherever possible through excellent negotiation skills
- Demonstrated analytical thinker, skilled in problem solving and project management, assertive yet collaborative and team-oriented leadership style being able to influence at all levels
- Proactive, decisional, goal and results oriented, able to manage priorities and remove barriers
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application