Customer Supply Chain Fulfillment Analyst - French SpeakerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 22375 Apply
Customer Supply Chain – French Speaker
• Location: Frimley, Surrey
• Function: EMEA Shared Service Centre (SSC)– Order Management
About the role
As part of the EMEA SSC, you'll provide outstanding service for all aspects of service for a portfolio of defined customers (retailers) and for the SCJ sales team for which you're responsible for this reason we will require you to speak Italian. As well as this you'll attend supply chain meetings, manage stock allocations, ensure accurate processing of all orders and liaise with internal stakeholders and working closely with the team to plan and organize every detail of the customer fulfilment journey.
About the Team/Department
The Customer Supply Chain function is made up of 6 multilingual teams who support our commercial businesses across the EMEA region with making sure our products are delivered on time in full to our customers (retailers)
- To leverage communication and influencing skills in relation to order management, to maximize the customer case fill (and on time delivery if appropriate) in line with departmental and customer targets;
- To maximise collaborative ways of working with trade customers through analysis; to communicate recommendations to benefit the business and to build strong collaborative relationships with our partners in the local business to drive commercial and supply chain initiatives;
- To professionally manage stock allocations in line with local sales & supply chain teams’ expectations in low or out of stock situations;
- To ensure the effective management of new product listings and delists into customers through liaison with the local sales & logistics service providers;
- Ensure the accurate and smooth processing of customer orders and master data (Customer & Material Data) in SAP.
Experience you’ll bring:
- Fluent in English and French both written and verbal
- Supply Chain Experience or understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain (desirable)
- Previous experience in customer services and order management experience (desirable)
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Influencing, presenting, communication and problem- solving skills
- Ability to establish collaborative and trusting business relationships, through professional, proactive interactions
- Very good team player
- Mindset to seek continuous improvement
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay & benefits incl Profit Share
- Flexible starting and finishing times + 4.5 day working week
- 33 days annual leave including public holidays due to supporting European countries
- Pension, Life cover & Health Insurance
- Season ticket loan + shuttle bus service from local train stations
- Wellness days, Free onsite Gym
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.