Customer Supply Chain Fulfillment Analyst - Hungarian + Czech or Slovak SpeakerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 17676 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for a Customer Supply Chain Fulfillment Analyst - Hungarian + Czech or Slovak Speaker (Frimley, UK)
This role is a 6 month fixed term contract
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson, a family company for the last 130 years, is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. We employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. SCJ’s product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow
As part of the EMEA Shared Service Centre, you'll provide outstanding service for all aspects of service for a portfolio of Hungarian + Czech and Slovak customers (retailers) and for the SCJ sales team for which you're responsible. As well as this you'll attend supply chain meetings, manage stock allocations, ensure accurate processing of all orders and liaise with internal stakeholders and working closely with the team to plan and organize every detail of the customer fulfilment journey.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organisation and are passionate about supply chain, we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station (with direct train services to London Waterloo) and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- To leverage communication and influencing skills in relation to order management, to maximize the customer case fill (and on time delivery if appropriate) in line with departmental and customer targets;
- To work closely with other members of the customer Fulfilment team, as well as the Associate Manager to provide outstanding service to all customers;
- To maximise collaborative ways of working with trade customers through analysis; to communicate recommendations to benefit the business and to build strong collaborative relationships with our partners in the local business to drive commercial and supply chain initiatives;
- To professionally manage stock allocations in line with local sales & supply chain teams’ expectations in low or out of stock situations;
- To ensure the effective management of new product listings and delists into customers through liaison with the local sales & logistics service providers;
- Supported by promotional grids, to work closely with local sales teams and customers to ensure the professional management of customer promotions/other trade events;
- Ensure the accurate and smooth processing of customer orders and master data (Customer & Material Data) in SAP.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Fluent in English, Hungarian and either Czech or Slovak languages both written and verbal
- Should be of graduate caliber (Economic or management engineering would be preferable)
- Supply Chain Experience or understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain (desirable)
- Previous experience in customer services and order management (desirable)
- Intermediate Excel i.e. pivot tables, Vlookups, Sum ifs etc
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail
- Ability to work across multiple countries at the same time
- Good team player
- Mindset to seek continuous improvement
- Strong sense of urgency and proactive thinking
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Good communication and problem- solving skills
- Ability to establish collaborative and trusting business relationships, through professional, proactive interactions
- Strong numeracy skills
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.