Customer Supply Chain Fulfillment Analyst - Italian AND Greek SpeakerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 21402 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for a Customer Supply Chain Fulfillment Analyst - Italian and Greek Speaker (Frimley, UK)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Analyst, Customer Fulfilment, Italian/Greek Speaker - UK
This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
As part of our large EMEA Shared Service Centre, you'll provide outstanding service for all aspects of service for a portfolio of defined customers (retailers) and for the SCJ sales team for which you're responsible. As well as this you'll attend supply chain meetings, manage stock allocations, ensure accurate processing of all orders and liaise with internal stakeholders and working closely with the team to plan and organize every detail of the customer fulfilment journey.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organisation and are passionate about supply chain or starting your supply chain journey, we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station (with direct services to London Waterloo) and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- To leverage communication and influencing skills in relation to order management, to maximize the customer case fill (and on time delivery if appropriate) in line with departmental and customer targets;
- To work closely with other members of the customer Fulfilment team, as well as the Associate Manager to provide outstanding service to all customers;
- To maximise collaborative ways of working with trade customers through analysis; to communicate recommendations to benefit the business and to build strong collaborative relationships with our partners in the local business to drive commercial and supply chain initiatives;
- To professionally manage stock allocations in line with local sales & supply chain teams’ expectations in low or out of stock situations;
- To ensure the effective management of new product listings and delists into customers through liaison with the local sales & logistics service providers;
- Supported by promotional grids, to work closely with local sales teams and customers to ensure the professional management of customer promotions/other trade events;
- Ensure the accurate and smooth processing of customer orders and master data (Customer & Material Data) in SAP.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Fluent in English and both Italian AND Greek written and verbal
- Should be of graduate caliber
- Supply Chain Experience or understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain (desirable)
- Previous experience in customer services and order management experience (desirable)
- Intermediate level in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Influencing, presenting, communication and problem- solving skills
- Ability to establish collaborative and trusting business relationships, through professional, proactive interactions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very good team player with strong customer focus
- Mindset to seek continuous improvement
- Strong sense of urgency
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.