Customer Supply Chain Fulfilment Analyst - German SpeakerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 20469 Apply
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract
As part of the EMEA Shared Service Centre, you’ll be providing outstanding service for all aspects of service for a portfolio of defined customers (retailers), and our EMEA SCJ sales team for which the Analyst is responsible. As part of the role you’ll be attending “control tower” meetings, managing stock allocations, ensuring accurate processing of all orders and liaising with internal stakeholders and working closely with the team to plan and organize every detail of the customer fulfilment journey.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organisation and are passionate about supply chain, we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station (with direct services to London Waterloo) and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- To leverage communication and influencing skills in relation to order management, to maximize the customer case fill (and on time delivery if appropriate) in line with departmental and customer targets.
- To work closely with other members of the customer Fulfilment team, as well as the Associate Manager to provide outstanding service to all customers
- To maximize collaborative ways of working with trade customers through analysis and communicating recommendations to benefit the business and to build strong collaborative relationships with our partners in the local business to drive commercial and supply chain initiatives.
- To professionally manage stock allocations together with the centralized team, in line with local sales & supply chain teams’ expectations in low or out of stock situations.
- To ensure the effective management of new product listings and delists into customers through liaison with the local sales & logistics service providers.
- Supported by promotional grids, to work closely with local sales teams and customers to ensure the professional management of customer promotions/other trade event.
- Fluent English & German
- Ability to work across multiple countries at the same time
- Should be of graduate caliber (Economic or management engineering would be preferable)
- Supply Chain Experience or understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain (desirable)
- Previous experience in Customer Services (including order management) is desirable.
- Knowledge of Lean methodology & tools (desirable)
- Flexibility/adaptability/respecting deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail with intermediate level Word, Excel and Outlook and strong numerical skills
- SAP Knowledge (desirable)