Data Automation Analyst, Customer Supply ChainFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 13553 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for an Data Automation Analyst, Customer Supply Chain – (Frimley, UK)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Analyst, Customer fulfillment - UK
This role assumes responsibility of SAP data processing for tasks within our EMEA Shared Service Centre. You’ll be executing operations to guarantee timely and accurate SAP data processing, ensuring key performance targets are met. You’ll be using things like Lean methodology/tools & scripts, looking for ways to create further efficiency. As well as this you’ll support the Operational team on IDA (our reporting robot) tasks and cover team member on Operational processes when needed
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organization and are passionate about automation and systems, we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidized canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport, we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station – with direct services to London Waterloo – and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- To work closely with other members of the customer fulfilment (CF) Team, local countries as well as the Associate Managers to provide outstanding service to all stakeholders.
- To work closely with Opex and the automation team to drive process improvements within the department.
- Ensure scripting tools are being run on time and output is checked and shared with relevant stakeholders. Identify and resolve errors.
- Comply with Sarbanes & Oxley audit requirements for Customer Fulfilment processes
- Ensure documentation for automation tools are complete and up to date.
- Identify CF processes which can be standardised and automated across country clusters and within each CFS function.
- Involvement in Process Automation projects as required.
- Drive automation of reporting with the use of scripting.
- Design and produce automated processes in line with the Governance and Sustainability model
- Partnership with BPT to drive automation through SAP enhancements
- SOAR – Ensure compliance and Audit readiness
- Monthly reporting on project to stakeholders
Create capacity & drive efficiency by simplification and standardization of processes & procedures across multiple countries
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Should be of graduate calibre
- Proven skills in VBA and or other automation tools.
- Knowledge of Lean methodology & tools (desirable)
- Fluent in English and 1 other European language (desirable) both written and oral
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work across multiple countries at the same time
- Team player
- Flexibility/adaptability/respecting deadlines.
- A sense of urgency
- Quick thinking/acting (Speed)
- Process Automation through scripts
- SAP knowledge an advantage